You can catch the full discussion here.
In this episode, John shares his insights on tax laws and risks to avoid when employing a global remote team. Topics covered included:
- Emerging tax risks for Remote Workers
- Tax loopholes you should avoid
- The 4 ways of setting up taxes for a global remote team
- How governments and companies will adapt their tax structures to remote work
Check the full transcript here.
The 4 Ways of Managing Taxes for a Globally Remote Team
- Set up a local entity / branch
- Hire via an Employer of Record
- Hire as a contractor
- Make use of digital nomad visas
Please get in touch here if you are interested in interviewing John for some thought leadership in the remote work space.